Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Campaign 8 Deal for My Customers

 I love my Avon Anew Ultimate Day and Night creams. LOVE! I can't boast enough about this amazing product line. After over a month of using them, my skin feels WONDERFUL!! And you know what? I want you to try it too.

Want to try Avon's Anew? Exclusively for Campaign 8 (beginning today) if you place a $60 or more order with me whether it is through my estore or with me (I do take credit, debit, PayPal, cash, or check), I will gift you with one of these packages. Say what?????



That's right. I believe in this product that much!! Together, we will figure out which one is best for you to try out. As you can see the value of this is so worth it! I can attest that Anew works. And let me tell you, this trial kit will last you at least one month. Look below. This is my full size Anew Ultimate Day Cream. I use two small "dabs", one for each side of my face. That is all I need. This is thick and creamy. As you can see, I've barely put a dent in the top of the jar. That is after a full month. This is how I know these trial sizes I am giving away will last at least that long.
 

How can it get any better? Well let me tell you! If you order through my estore today or Sunday and use the code REVERSIBLE when checking out, you will also receive a FREE reversible tote also ($60+ order). And don't forget the FREE shipping to go along with ALL of this!!

So what are you waiting for? Go shopping!! Check out my brochure on the main page of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment