Monday, April 25, 2016

Product Overview: Anew Power Serum

Email me with all of your Avon questions at beautybydonna@outlook.com
Follow me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/beautybydonna/


This week's product overview is Avon's Anew Power Serum. This product is used in the TREAT portion of your routine daily skin care regimen. What is it?



Anew Power Serum will maximize your skin care's anti-aging benefits. This is layered under the day and night moisturizers to help boost their effects. The advanced boost technology visibly improves:
  • Hydration
  • Texture
  • Radiance
  • Firmness
  • The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

This breakthrough serum is designed to detect visible skin damage and helps to deliver visible anti-aging results exactly where the skin needs it!

Watch the video on Anew Power Serum on YouTube


I use the Anew Power Serum every day and night as part of my Anew skin care regimen. This product along with Anew Ultimate Day and Night creams has made my skin softer and has made the freckles and moles lighter in color. My skin actually feels nourished. So I can stand behind Anew Power Serum 100%. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so it has been hard to find skin care products I can use on my face for a decent price. This one is it. This bottle has lasted me over a month and I still have some left. I am willing to bet I can go another two weeks. What a great deal! $40 for six weeks. Who can beat that and still have these amazing results? I have samples of this for you to try it out!

Just go to my sample club page and be sure to mention you want to try the Anew Power Serum. One packet of the serum will last you three days (and that is using it both in the morning and in the evening). You only need a small amount. I will send you two samples to test it out.

Email me with all of your Avon questions at beautybydonna@outlook.com
Follow me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/beautybydonna/

No comments:

Post a Comment