THE 7 SINS FOR SKIN
2) What happens when you smoke? It will deprive the skin of nutrients and oxygen which will leave the skin looking dull and lifeless. Free radicals from smoking will weaken collagen and elasticity, accelerating the aging process.
3) When you get enough restorative sleep, you give your skin time to rejuvenate and repair. Stress and a lack of sleep causes dryness, sensitivity, excess oil and acne. Be sure to get enough sleep and keep the stress level down as much as possible.
4) Free radicals in the air via pollution causes the same as smoking. Pollutants in the air will coat the skin with grime and this causes your pores to be blocked. So, it is important to cleanse your skin daily.
5) Do you know you make over 15,000 facial expressions each day? Well, these can cause damage to the skin. Obviously we are not going to stop our facial expressions as this happens without us even realizing we are doing it most times. Just know that over time the constant movement of facial muscles loosens the skin fibers. This is another reason to care for our skin.
6) The more nutrient dense your diet is, the healthier your skin will be. Fast food, sugar and empty calories will do havoc on your skin. Foods to eat are the ones rich in the essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
7) Did you know the way you sleep can increase the appearance of wrinkles? It sure does. Sleeping face down creates creasing in your forehead. Sleeping on your side will cause lines on your chin and cheeks. Sleeping on the back is the best way to sleep to prevent lines.