Saturday, March 5, 2016

Campaign 7 is Ready to Shop!


Campaign 7 is here and chuck full of wonderful deals. Throughout the campaign I will post all the great products at awesome prices. Here are a few:


Anew Ultimate Day and Night Cream on special 
$24.99


The kids will love Avon Kids Body Wash, Bubble Bath, Shampoo, Conditioner, Super Stylin'Gel, and Detangling Spray
$3.49 each


The fabulous $15 or less specials:
Flor Alegria Perfume or Flor Violeta Perfume $14.99
Outspoken Party Body Lotion $5.99
 Avon's MMM Candy Body Mists in Berry Pop, Cherry Mousse, or Grape Gum Drop for $5 each


Avon's most popular Glimmersticks brow, eye, or lip liners Anniversary Special for $2.99


And if you want to try out Avon's Senses (formerly known as Naturals) this is a GREAT deal!

You can either contact me via my Contact me on the right side of the blog or my Facebook page Beauty by Donna or you can go shop directly at my Avon Estore here


No comments:

Post a Comment